1 EUR = 50 RUB
Price in rubles - 112 500 RUB
The English version of the report is available in 2-3 weeks after ordering
The shipbuilding market for the oil and gas fleet of Russian and CIS countries is the most rapidly growing regional market. By 2022 the aggregate requirements of Russian and CIS seas and inland bodies of water will amount to about 500 units of tankers, LNG carriers, supply vessels, drilling and production platforms. To meet this demand, new dry docks are being built in the region, including by foreign majors.
The report provides a description of current and future needs for an oil and gas fleet in the following bodies of water:
• Caspian, Azov and Black seas;
• Baltic and Arctic seas;
• Far Eastern seas;
• Inland bodies of water in Russia (river routes).
The purpose of this study is to provide detailed analysis of the market for building an oil and gas fleet for seas and inland bodies of water in Russia and CIS countries, including an overview of the key market segments: all types of drilling and production platforms (including barges), tanker fleet, LNG carriers, floating LNG (liquefied natural gas) barges, supply vessels attached to drilling and production platforms, and marine derricks. The report quantifies the value of each segment under review and makes key price trend projections from 2013 until 2022.
In structural terms, the report is broken down into the following sections:
• Analysis of the market for construction of an oil and gas fleet for the seas and inland bodies of water in Russia and CIS Countries. This section quantifies the value of the market for construction of an oil and gas fleet for the seas and inland bodies of water in Russia and CIS countries from 2005 until 2012. It provides an overview of the main segments of the oil and gas fleet market, rating the capacity and the value separately for each segment.
• Analysis of demand for an oil and gas fleet in seas and inland bodies of water in Russian and CIS countries. This section gives an overview of the main offshore production projects in Russia and CIS countries. Current and planned needs for an oil and gas fleet on the part of major Russian and CIS oil and gas producers are also analyzed.
• Analysis of supply for construction services related to the oil and gas fleet. The report gives a description of dry docks and their owners, existing contracts and ventures expected to enter the above-mentioned markets.
• Forecast of the market for construction of an oil and gas fleet for the seas and inland bodies of water in Russia and CIS countries in 2013-2022. This section offers a cost-driven forecast on expansion of the regional O&G shipbuilding market based on needs of the Russian and CIS O&G industries and targets set by the various production companies.
This product will be a valuable tool in the strategic decision-making process for shipbuilding companies and oil and gas producers looking to roll out their business in Russia and CIS countries. The report offers the opportunity to assess the most rapidly growing segments of the market, better understand customer needs, current market trends and use the forecast to see which way the market is evolving.
The forecasts and assumptions on probable development of the market for construction of an oil and gas fleet, as outlined in the report, are underpinned by in-depth analysis of information obtained from reliable sources. This allows readers to assess the outlook for expansion, opportunities, risks and threats both for the market as a whole, and also for the various players.